30 Day Returns / Exchange
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return or exchange your order within the first 30 days after delivery.
Please note that orders for loose diamonds or diamonds with settings of more than $40,000 can be returned or exchanged within the first 15 days after delivery; orders less than $40,000 can be returned or exchanged within the first 30 days after delivery.
Once Yadav receives your returned order, we will verify that your item is in like-new condition. The refund for the original purchase price will be processed in approximately 10 business days using the same payment method you made the purchase with. The exception is bank wire payments which will be refunded via check. Please allow the monthly billing cycle for your refund to appear on your credit card statement. You may also choose to return for Yadav credit towards your next purchase.
If you need further clarification about our return policy, please call us at 1-888-968-8810.
Specific Return Policies
- Loose diamonds / diamonds with settings must be accompanied by the original GIA certificate; a $280 fee will be charged for returns that are missing the certificate.
- Diamonds are limited to one exchange or return. If you decide to return a diamond in order to exchange it with a new diamond, the new diamond will not be eligible for a return or exchange. Our gemologists and customer support team are always available to answer all your questions and help you find the perfect diamond! Please call us at 1-888-968-8810 if you need further assistance purchasing a diamond.
- Modified or Resized Rings/Jewelry There is a $50 re-polishing fee if modified or resized items are returned.
- Due to their personalized nature, the following orders are NOT accepted for:
- Customized Rings / Jewelry
- Engraved Rings / Jewelry
- Eternity Bands and Tension Rings
- Special Orders
Your return will NOT be accepted if any of the following apply:
- Has been visibly worn, engraved, resized, altered, damaged, or customized in any way
- Improperly packaged items
- Uninsured items
- Previously exchanged items
- Returned beyond the 30-day window
To process a return, please follow the steps below:
- Contact our Customer Service department weekdays between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm Pacific Time at 1-888-968-8810 OR email a return request to [email protected]. (Email Subject: “Return Request”)
- After receiving the request, Yadav will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and a prepaid & insured return shipping label with instructions on how to properly package and ship your item.
- The RAN is valid for 7 days from the date of issue and your package must be shipped before the RAN expires. If your RAN has expired, please call us to receive a new RAN.
- If Yadav receives a returned item without a RAN, the order will not be accepted for a refund. All refunds will be processed to the original purchase method except for bank wires, which are refunded via company check.
- Free return shipping for U.S. orders (limited to return shipments 2 per customer per year). International orders do not qualify.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
To ensure all Yadav customers have great experience, purchases are covered under the Yadav 30-day money back guarantee.
In order to process a return, please follow our Return Policy
Yadav guarantees that all diamonds and jewelry will be durable and beautiful, and all of our products are free of any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery.
- If the product is deemed to have a manufacturing defect, we will repair the item free of charge.
- If an item needs repair, you may send it back to our office for inspection.
- If the damage is caused by normal wear and tear, we will repair it at cost.
If you would like further clarification about our refund policy, please call Yadav customer service at 1-888-968-8810 between 9:30 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Time.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
When you purchase the setting from us, we will price match any diamond from our competitors. Please call us at 888-968-8810 to speak with a Yadav service representative.
Yadav's Diamond Price Match Guarantee program only applies before you purchase your Yadav diamond. Once you purchase from Yadav, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your diamond to us within 30 days.
To verify the competing price, you must supply us with a copy of the grading report from GIA for the competitor's diamond and a link to their website offer. The competing price must be available to any member of the public and cannot be a unique discount. The lower price must remain in effect at the time your request is verified by Yadav and expired offers are not eligible. Competing prices must be in the same currency.
The competitor's diamond must have the same characteristics, including carat weight, cut, color, clarity, fluorescence, table and depth percentage, GIA grade, and symmetry as a certified Yadav diamond. We reserve the right to review your request and decide, at our sole discretion, whether the competitor's diamond is comparable.
- Yadav's price is the price after any rebates, gift certificates, and promotional discounts have been applied to the item. Costs for comparable shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison.
- Competitors' special promotions such as rebates, gift certificates, bundled products and "buy one, get one" offers are not eligible for the Diamond Price Match Guarantee.
- Time-limited sales events (such as Black Friday, "early bird" or "door buster" offers ), offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going-out-of business sales, and loyalty program offers are ineligible for the Diamond Price Match Guarantee program.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply where the competitor or Yadav has made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
- Pawn shops and auctions (websites or brick and mortar stores) are ineligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee.
- Only one diamond per customer is eligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee (multiple claims on the same diamond will not be eligible, regardless of the quantity ordered), and the Diamond Price Guarantee can only be applied once per diamond, even if a lower-priced offer is subsequently found.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies to purchases for personal use. The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply to purchases for resale or commercial purposes.
- If Yadav decides to match a competitor's price, we will honor the new price for 48 hours.
- Yadav reserves the right to verify all information regarding the competing offer and to refuse to offer a lower price, in its sole discretion, if it is unsatisfied with its ability to verify the competing price.
- We reserve the right to deny requests, modify these terms at any time, and terminate the Diamond Price Match Guarantee at any time.
UNLIMITED LIFETIME UPGRADES
After your 30-Day money back guarantee has expired, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your diamond(s) and you will only be charged the difference in price with no other fees. The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
To upgrade, simply return the diamond(s) along with the original GIA certificates, and you will receive credit towards a new diamond purchase for the original price paid. Note: Upgrade credit does not include duty or tax paid on the original purchase.
There is no limit on the number of times you can upgrade and there is no restocking fee.
- Upgrades are for the center natural diamond only; upgrades are not available for lab-created diamonds.
- Colored gemstones, settings, and finished jewelry do not qualify for upgrading.
- The original diamond value may not exceed $75,000.
- You will receive a credit equal to 100% of the original price of the diamond toward the purchase of a new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original GIA certificate report (Create-your-own diamond earrings without GIA or AGS Certificates are not eligible for upgrade.)
- The original GIA certificate must be returned in reusable condition. Fees may apply for any damaged or unusable GIA certificate.
- Any damage to the original diamond may disqualify the diamond from our upgrade program. In rare instances, a diamond may have incurred damage through daily wear. In this case Yadav will still accept the diamond, but the cost of polishing and reshaping the diamond will be deducted from the original price.
- If your diamond is set in a Yadav setting and is in reusable condition, we can use it to set your new diamond for free. If the setting is not in reusable condition, an additional fee will apply for the modification.
- An additional fee will apply to set the setting with the new diamond if it wasn’t originally set up with Yadav. The fee will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
If you any questions about Yadav Lifetime Upgrade, please call us at 1-888-968-8810